South Florida Auto Inspections Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By completing our Order Inspection form, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. The rights and obligations in your agreement with Miami Auto Inspections are personal to you, and not transferable to another party. If you ordered by phone, you have two hours to review these terms and notify Miami Auto Inspections by phone or email if you do not agree to the terms. Both purchasing online or by phone will indicate that you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- Nature of South Florida Auto Inspections When you place your order with Miami Auto Inspections , you are hiring us to evaluate the overall condition of the designated vehicle, based on what our inspectors can subjectively observe when they see it. Miami Auto Inspections inspectors do not use hoists or tools (on vehicles year 1996 and newer, the OBD2 computer will be used), or dismantle the vehicles. The Miami Auto Inspections service is a visual inspection of all reasonably accessible items only, and some problems may not be observable during the inspection. The Miami Auto Inspections inspector will attempt to test drive the vehicle, but if this is not feasible, a test drive will not be conducted. Once the inspection is completed, you will receive a Email of the inspector's report or a Phone call detailing the report, along with a package of photographs of the vehicle.
- South Florida Auto Inspections Service Limited to Inspection Miami Auto Inspections performs inspection services only. Miami Auto Inspections is not affiliated with the seller of the vehicle and does not take a position on whether you should, or should not, purchase the vehicle. Miami Auto Inspections does not verify that the seller has the legal right to sell the vehicle. Miami Auto Inspections is not responsible for any representations made by the seller or any other party.
- Vehicle Remains "As Is" Because the vehicle being inspected is a "used" vehicle, you agree that, even after inspection, you will be purchasing the vehicle in an "as is" condition, unless otherwise warranted by the seller. Because a vehicle's condition may change between the time the inspection is conducted and the actual purchase of the vehicle, we recommend having the inspection completed as close in time to the purchase as possible. The South Florida Auto Inspections report shall not be construed as a substitute for any safety and/or emissions inspection that is required by applicable state laws. The South Florida Auto Inspections also does not act as a warranty on the vehicle’s condition nor does South Florida Auto Inspections or its services extend or affirm any warranty on the vehicle issued by or provided by the seller.
- Factors Affecting Inspections Miami Auto Inspections inspections may be affected by weather and light conditions, as well as the cleanliness of the vehicle, both inside and out, at the time of the inspection. Many external factors, beyond our control, can reduce the accuracy of the inspection, making things such as repainting and body work difficult to detect with the naked eye. For the most accurate inspection report, the vehicle must be clean, dry and situated in well-lit location at the time of inspection. However, South Florida Auto Inspections does not agree to take any steps or actions affecting the vehicle’s condition at the time of the inspection. South Florida Auto Inspections strongly suggests that you contact the seller and make all necessary accommodations to insure that the vehicle is as clean as possible and available in a suitable location for an inspection.
- Resolution of Disputes:
- Right to Cure Prior to instituting any proceeding against South Florida Auto Inspections as set forth below, you agree to provide us with written notice [see paragraph 12] detailing your complaint about our services and give us at least thirty (30) calendar days to fix the problem.
- Mediation Upon expiration of the cure period set forth above, you agree to attempt to resolve any dispute with South Florida Auto Inspections through non-binding mediation. Mediation shall occur at a location of Miami Auto Inspections's choosing in North Miami Florida. No other legal or administrative proceedings between you and Miami Auto Inspections shall be instituted without first attempting to resolve the involved claims through mediation. The parties shall pay their respective costs and expenses of mediation. Your failure to mediate any dispute prior to pursuing any other legal or administrative proceedings will constitute an acknowledgment on your part of a waiver of your claim(s) against South Florida Auto Inspections.
- Litigation, Applicable Law, and Waivers You agree that any action relating to this agreement or South Florida Auto Inspections's services, shall be construed under the laws of the State of Florida, and that any such action shall be instituted and prosecuted in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Dade, State of Florida. Both you and South Florida Auto Inspections waive the right to seek a change of venue. Both you and South Florida Auto Inspections waive the right to a jury trial in any such litigation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BECAUSE SOUTH FLORIDA AUTO INSPECTIONS IS NOT THE SELLER OR MANUFACTURER OF THE VEHICLE OR ITS PARTS, AND BECAUSE A SOUTH FLORIDA AUTO INSPECTIONS INSPECTION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MECHANICAL INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE USING DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS, YOU AGREE THAT MIAMI AUTO INSPECTIONS'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REFUNDING THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE MIAMI AUTO INSPECTIONS INSPECTION IN THE EVENT YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH MIAMI AUTO INSPECTIONS SERVICE, OR INJURIES OCCUR DUE TO AN UNREPORTED DEFECT IN THE VEHICLE.
- Cancellation Once your order is placed, all sales are final. South Florida Auto Inspections may decline to undertake the requested inspection, in which case your prepaid inspection fee will be promptly refunded. If the vehicle is sold before an inspector is dispatched, your order will be considered “on hold” and you will have a credit for the amount paid which can be applied to another inspection and which does not expire. However, you cannot cancel your order for a refund.
- Unforeseeable Circumstances You agree that if Miami Auto Inspections is delayed or prevented from the performance of the inspection or report due to circumstances or causes beyond its control, such as computer malfunctions, restrictive laws or regulations, labor disputes, or acts of God, Miami Auto Inspections is excused from further obligations. In such an event, Miami Auto Inspections shall refund the inspection fee to you.
- Refund Policy after Inspection Report If you believe there are inaccuracies in the inspection report, you may submit them to us (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration of a refund, include pictures and specific details addressing the issue(s). Due to the complex mechanical nature of automobiles and factors that may affect their continued performance, all submissions must be received by Miami Auto Inspections within fourteen (14) days of the report being delivered to you.
- Endorsements Links provided from our website, SouthFloridaAutoInspections.com, to another website, are not endorsements unless we expressly say so.
- Taxes The listed inspection price on our website does not include sales, use, excise or any other applicable taxes. Such taxes, if any apply, shall be added to the cost of our service.
- Contact Information All notices, or other communications shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly given and received by Miami Auto Inspections:
- Seven days after being sent by certified or registered mail return receipt requested, postage and charges pre-paid;
- one business day after being sent by express overnight delivery by a national carrier;
- upon being transmitted by facsimile to the party to whom it is directed (sender must retain confirmation copy indicating that the facsimile was received by the party to whom it is directed; or
- if by email, upon actual delivery. All communication to you shall be addressed to your address as listed in the Miami Auto Inspections Inspection Order Form. All communication to South Florida Auto Inspections shall be addressed to email@example.com or the address set forth in the Contact Us section of our website: SouthFloridaAutoInspections.com
- Privacy At South Florida Auto Inspections, we care about our customers’ privacy. By purchasing a vehicle inspection through South Florida Auto Inspections you will be providing certain personal information to us. Miami Auto Inspections will only share your information with our affiliates to carry out the intent of the service you purchased from us or to present you special offers and/or incentives from our affiliates. We will not share your information with an unaffiliated third party, unless we are required to do so by law.
- Communications with Inspectors If you attempt to contact the inspector without South Florida Auto Inspections consent, or attempt to remove Miami Auto Inspections from the inspection process, South Florida Auto Inspections has the right to cancel the inspection and keep your payment.
- Other State Laws Some states do not allow the limitation, exclusion or disclaimer of implied warranties or incidental and consequential damages, so the limitations or disclaimers in this agreement may not apply to you.
- Severability If any section of this agreement is found by competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect and for any reason, the validity, legality and enforceability of the unaffected remainder of such section and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
North Miami, FL. 33181